As planning for the International Conference of Indigenous Archives, Libraries, and Museums in Palm Springs, CA gets underway, I thought you might appreciate some key dates and quick links to information.
Please note that the first deadline is – the “Call for Session Proposals.”
I hope to see you in Palm Springs. It is shaping up to be a fabulous conference and will be even more so if you are there!
President, Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, and Museums
2014 Conference Director
forms/atalm-2014_ATALM_ Session_Proposals - Session Proposals Due,
· http://www.atalm.org/node/73 – Guardians of Culture and Lifeways Awards Nominations Due,
· 02/4,5/14 – Local Planning Council Meetings in Palm Springs. To serve on the LPC, sign up at http://www.atalm.org/node/96
· http://www.atalm.org/node/100 Note that this is a link to sign up for priority notification only. - Registration Opens,
· http://www.atalm.org/node/91 - Scholarship Applications Due,
· - Early Bird Registration Ends (Early Bird is $250 and regular is $300.) Includes two breakfasts, three lunches, and one evening event.
· http://www.atalm.org/node/77 – Last day to book hotel rooms at discounted rate of $119 (goes to $229 on 5/10),
· - Pre-Conference Workshops and Tours
· - Conference Commences
· - Conference Ends
· – Sustainable Heritage Network Post-Conference Commences (three days)
P.S. Have you “liked” the Association of Tribal Archives, Libraries, and Museums on Facebook? It is a great way to stay up with news about funding opportunities, events, and other helpful information.