Monday, May 12, 2014

O N L I N E S P A N I S H C L A S S E S CETLALIC offers Spanish classes at all levels through Skype!

dove

+ 27 YEARS TEACHING AND LEARNING!

1 HOUR ONLINE CLASS FREE!* 
Dear Luis,    

 O N L I N E  S P A N I S H  C L A S S E S

CETLALIC offers Spanish classes at all levels through  
Skype!

Don't have lots of money?
Can't afford to travel?
Want to keep improving your Spanish?
You can't beat that!  

10% discount for former CETLALIC students!
  

WHY LEARN AND KNOW SPANISH? 

There are 450 million people in the world who speak Spanish.
There are 400 million native speakers, 25% of which are Mexican.
14 million students learn Spanish as a foreign language.
It is the 2nd most natively spoken language, with Mandarin 1st and English 3rd.
It is the 2nd language of international communication.
It is the 3rd most used language on the internet.
The US has approximately 40 million people of Latin American or Spanish origin, of which 30 million speak Spanish. 

If you have more questions or need more information, email Jorge Torres atinfor@cetlalic.org.mx or visit  Online Spanish Classes 


  MARIO EN SKYPE
Mario García, teaching Spanish for more than 14 years.  


Mexican Spanish is widely used around the globe, with its pronunciation being that which is most spoken in the Hispanic world (norma Alfa*). That is why when studying Spanish in Mexico, we can assure our students the pronunciation they will need in order to communicate effectively.  
* Avila, Raúl. De la Imprenta a la internet. La lengua española y los medios de comunicación masiva. Jornadas 148. El Colegio de México. 2006


TESTIMONIES OF ACTUAL STUDENTS ONLINE:


Hola estudiantes,
I took an immersion program at CETLALIC and when I returned home I found how easy it was to forget what I had learned.  I tried to maintain what I had learned but found that the language schools here used different methods of teaching and that only made me confused.  In addition, classes were very expensive and I could not afford them.  I tried studying on my own, reviewing my notes, studying grammar books and reading a Spanish newspaper, but it was tough going.  Then CETLALIC came up with the idea of classes online.  WOW!  What a difference it has made.  I get private lessons tailored to my specific needs.  Each week the professors answer my questions, carefully explaining the grammar, idioms and culture behind the particular expression or form of speech.  I am able to better retain what I have learned and I keep progressing.  As a clinical social worker, becoming fluent in Spanish is a necessity.  It is not easy, but  CETLALIC has made it possible for me. 
Louise Tonning, LCSW, Connecticut.      
     
 _____________________________________________________________________________


Have you ever wished you had more opportunities to practice your Spanish? Or have you taken classes and felt good about what you learned, only to be frustrated by the difficulties of continuing to progress? I had felt some of these frustrations, especially because most of my opportunities to converse in Spanish were superficial.. The online classes with Cetlalic have helped tremendously. Since July of 2010 I have had the opportunity to engage in an in-depth conversation each week; brush up on my vocabulary; practice pronunciation; and learn to use the proper forms of various verbs. I have even read my first novel in Spanish! I highly recommend these classes.
Nancy Switzler, Pastor, California. 

ONLINE CLASS WITH FRANCISCO   
Francisco Ibarra, teaching Spanish for more than 7 years.     

 I have been taking lessons from CETLALIC via Skype for about nine months and am very pleased with the progress I have made.  The teachers who have worked with me are patient, knowledgeable, and fun to interact with.  They are expert at pitching their instruction to a level that challenges me without being over my head.  I have especially appreciated their flexibility and their willingness to let me choose topics and materials that interest me and from which I feel I will benefit.   Being myself a language teacher, I realize that total immersion would be ideal; but for those of us who are unable to travel to Latin America right now, the Skype classes offer an economical and effective alternative, plus the pleasure and challenge of interacting one-on-one with native speakers who have a good understanding of the learner's difficulties.  I highly recommendCETLALIC online instruction.   

Elizabeth Guthrie, Former French Teacher, California.
 _____________________________________________________________________________


Taking classes online with CETLALIC gives me the consistent practice I need to keep my knowledge of the language fresh. I've not only been able keep my grammar straight, but I can share the expressions that I hear on the street and with my Spanish-speaking colleagues with my instructor in order to get a firmer understanding of what these colorful phrases mean and their origins.
 
I teach in a bi-lingual community and now I am comfortable giving my lessons in both English and Spanish. Preparing my lesson plan in Spanish and reviewing it during my regular session is great practice writing and reading. I am also learning communicate some fairly complex ideas into clear language that my spanish speaking students can comprehend. It has been an incredible way to build stronger community here in South Brooklyn.

Reg Flowers, Artist and Educator, New York.   


    For more information about other programs visit www.cetlalic.org.mx  
 LOGO TRANSGIF  

*1 hour free is valid if you pay at least 5 classes or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment